[asterisk-dev] SIP INVITE retransmission, erroneous

Jay Greasley james at firecomputing.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 15:19:51 MST 2006

I have a test system running Asterisk at home based on *1.2.4.
This has exhibited the same behaviour as you have detailed. Obviously there
could be a lot of other factors involved here.
Have you tried putting 'canreinvite=no' in your sip.conf?
This will stop the reinvites being broadcast and prove to be a workaround,
but may have a negative affect also.

All the best