[Asterisk-Dev] Re: click-to-call cleint

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:02:38 MST 2006

Just curious why you would implement it like this and not use the
manager interface. What are the benefits of using call files. Is it
just blocking issues people have problems witht or something else.
I've noticed alot of projects use call files and I  just don't
understand how reading and writing  files and your own polling is
better than just using the manger interface with simple edge triggers.

------
Shidan Gouran