[asterisk-dev] Zaptel 1.0 to latest version update

Rod Dorman rodd at polylogics.com
Tue Feb 7 14:20:32 MST 2006

On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 14:26:03, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 01:57:32PM -0500, Rod Dorman wrote:
>> I  read  the  intent of the new Development and Release Cycle to be that
>> every x.y release will be "consumer ready".
>
> You can think of the current development branch as version 1.3.x . e.g:
> 1.3.0.<revision> . If you really need the version formatted as a version
> number.

I don't think that the current development branch really needs a version
number, its simply the current development branch aka trunk aka head.

Its the "release" version numbering I was asking about.

--
rodd at polylogics.com     "Subtlety is the art of saying what you think
Rod Dorman               and getting out of range before it's understood."