[asterisk-dev] New issue tracker for handling licensing issues for Asterisk, Zaptel and related projects

Asterisk Development Team asteriskteam at digium.com
Mon Feb 6 16:59:28 MST 2006

In an effort to ensure that every licensing issue brought to our
attention is handled fully and openly, we have created a new issue
tracker for this purpose. It is located at:

http://licensing.digium.com

The tracker is open to the public, and we encourage all interested
parties to post their concerns and participate in the discussions
involved in resolving them. Digium's will actively respond and pursue
resolution of each and every issue posted, and other concerned parties
may also participate.

In the future, if you have a question or concern related to the
licensing of any of these projects (including packaging, trademark and
other related issues), please open an issue in the tracker rather than
posting to one of the mailing lists.

Thank you for supporting Asterisk and Zaptel!