[asterisk-dev] NFAS Implementation Spanning Multiple Servers

Chris Parker cparker at segv.org
Thu Feb 2 22:31:52 MST 2006

On Feb 2, 2006, at 7:44 PM, Steve Totaro wrote:

> [...]

How many go down when you loose the D channel?  You've got exposure to
 > 4 PRI going down either way.  Your choice.  :)

> Besides, going from seven to four is not that much of a cost
> savings to
> justify the redundancy issue of having separate boxes.

How many D channels are you thinking you'll get this down to?  2?  Is
$200 / month difference worth the added complexity of multi-chassis
NFAS?

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \   Chris Parker    -   Segmentation Fault ( core
dumped )
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.segv.org     |    cparker at segv.org
oOo   (_)   oOo  \