[asterisk-dev] /dev/zap/(channel no) ends on 255 and unable to make more

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 11:26:25 MST 2006

BTW: Seems newest Sangoma ExpressPCI cards seems to have a
sensitivity issue, after switching from A102 cards links
became unusable (I have LONG E1's over 120 meters on UTP
cable, and though CISCO AS5350 does not have any problems
with that links - Seems SANGOMA have. A102 more sensitive
than A108 - BUT I had to replace several links with another
cable STP, CAT6 to make SANGOMA even see that there is E1,
and that's really not good. I've notified Sangoma's
techdesk about that problem, so will see if that's got
resolved. I have to notice that it's the only problem with
Sangoma cards so far, they are excellent in other means,
and if you don't have long E1's...