[asterisk-dev] Re: [svn-commits] file: branch1.4 r319- /branches/1.4/asterisk-ooh323c/src/chan_h323.c

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Dec 14 18:12:50 MST 2006

Russel wrote
> No problem.  It has been broken for a while and you were the first
> person to put forth the effort to fix it.  Mistakes happen, and that's
> why we have a commit list.  Peer review is critical.

> If you'd like to post another patch, that would be fine.  In fact,
that
> will ensure that it gets addressed.

Done.  I reopened the original ticket to attach the follow-on patch.
I think I got it right, let me know if I didn't.

On a completely unrelated note, but one that I noticed while working
on this.  Chan_ooh323 uses incoming Caller-Id name for the channel name.
Caller-Id names frequently have spaces in them, which makes tab
completion
of 'core show channel <channel_name>' difficult.

Should the ast_channel_allow strip/replace spaces in a requested channel
name, or should chan_ooh323 pick a better identifier?

I'd vote for the former in case another channel chooses a similar
approach, but I'm not sure I care too much either way.

Dan