[asterisk-dev] Re: [svn-commits] file: branch 1.4 r319- /branches/1.4/asterisk-ooh323c/src/chan_h323.c

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Dec 14 18:03:25 MST 2006

Dan Austin wrote:
> My appologies.  I spotted chan_ooh323 not building and had to dig
> through
> five weeks of updates to find the change to ast_channel_alloc and why.
>
> I did not notice the changes to state and channel name, and file was
> covering
> my half-assed patch....
>
> I can get another cmall patch up on mantis if that would be the best
> thing
> to do.

No problem.  It has been broken for a while and you were the first person to put
forth the effort to fix it.  Mistakes happen, and that's why we have a commit
list.  Peer review is critical.

If you'd like to post another patch, that would be fine.  In fact, that will
ensure that it gets addressed.

Thanks,

--
Russell Bryant