[asterisk-dev] Re: Build of Asterisk SecureRTP trunk Fail

levin lee asterisk.levin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 19:01:43 MST 2006

I have successfully built SecureRTP trunk, with patch
     http://bugs.digium.com/file_download.php?file_id=10773&type=bug

however, when I getting asterisk up, the module res_srtp.so can not find
SRTP symbol srtp_init!

I should have install libSRTP 1.4.2 properly, how to make the dynamic module
of asterisk find static libsrtp.a?

Thanks.
Levin

Platform is trixbox 1.2.0, gcc 3.4.6, kernel 2.6.9-42.0.2.ELsmp

Message: 3