[asterisk-dev] Manager redirect hangup problems

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue Dec 5 14:47:19 MST 2006

We have been encountering problems with Asterisk 1.2.9.1 and 1.2.13
where we issue a manager redirect action (with either one or two calls),
and instead of redirecting the call(s), Asterisk hangs up on it/them.

We suspect, but are not sure, that this only happens when one or both of
the calls are in a FastAGI script.

There is a mantis ticket similar to this, but it doesn't seem to have
been resolved:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=3181

Can anyone please enlighten me as to the status of this bug, and whether
this is a current problem?

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111