[asterisk-dev] Little modification in app_mysql.c

Andrea Spadaccini a.spadaccini at mediatechnologies.it
Thu Aug 31 10:15:19 MST 2006

Ciao Kevin,

> > So without a disclaimer my code is likely to be ignored? :(
>
> Not likely, guaranteed. We do not look at undisclaimed code for
> copyright and other licensing reasons, and in the near future you
> would not even be able to upload a code submission (and mark it as
> such) without a license agreement already on file.

Ok, understood.
Last question: the disclaimer will affect only the code that I send
through Mantis, or via developers who have commit access, right?

Can I still make modifications to Asterisk for my company without
having to renounce to copyrights?

TIA,

--
Andrea Spadaccini
Multimedia Technologies Institute s.r.l.