[asterisk-dev] Parked call ring back

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Aug 25 11:45:25 MST 2006

----- J. Oquendo <sil at infiltrated.net> wrote:
> Is there a method to change the ring tone when it rings back the
> reception from a parked call. I see no method anywhere on doing this.

Not currently, no. When the parked call times out, it is delivered back to the dialplan just as if it was a regular call to the context/extension it was originally connected to, without any channel variables set to indicate the call is 'coming out of being parked'. This could certainly be added, though, in the next development cycle.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer