[asterisk-dev] Parked call ring back

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Thu Aug 24 12:54:59 MST 2006

Quick question, I've gone through every forum, how to, etc., and I've
yet to find the answer. While I know this isn't the list for it, I'm
hoping someone would be able to shoot me an offlist explanation or link
on how to resolve this...

Caller dials in -> reception --> call parking --> time elapses --> rings
back to reception...

Is there a method to change the ring tone when it rings back the
reception from a parked call. I see no method anywhere on doing this.

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
sil . infiltrated @ net http://www.infiltrated.net

The happiness of society is the end of government.
John Adams