[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Video Task Force meeting at Von Fall - reminder

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Aug 24 14:34:24 MST 2006

Friends - if you plan to attend, send me e-mail now so I can do some
planning. Thanks!

---------
There will be a lot of Asterisk activities under the name
"asterisk at von" on the Von Fall show in Boston,
September 11-14. See http://www.pulver.com/asterisk/ - we will update
the agenda soon.

The Asterisk Video Task Force will meeet at 2 PM, tuesday September
12th at von. We need to go
through the current status and what can be done for the next release.
If you can attend, please drop me
a note off list.

If you have another specific topic and would like to set up a
developer meeting, please mail me off list and I
will see what I can do. I am planning a SIP specific meeting too, of
course ;-)

Looking forward to meeting you in Boston!

/Olle

---
* Olle E. Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Asterisk Training http://edvina.net/training/