[asterisk-dev] loader completion

Denis Smirnov ds at seiros.ru
Mon Aug 21 07:20:46 MST 2006

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 06:42:24AM -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

>> 1. muted not builded by default
KPF> It was never built by default.

But 'make muted' not work after this change.

>> 3. I don't see how I can compile _part_ of modules into Asterisk. I
>> want
>> to compile in all modules that hasn't external dependencies (it is
>> nice
>> feature for packing to distro).
KPF> This is correct. I did not spend the time to come up with any way to do per-module embedding selection. It could certainly be done, but will require significant changes to menuselect and to the module directory Makefiles, so I doubt it will happen for the Asterisk 1.4 release.

Ok, undestand.

And one more question -- what is now right way for building third-party
modules? E.g. for app_conference (I patch it for building with current
trunk) I need build it with AST_MODULE="app_conference", right?

JID: ds at im.seiros.ru
ICQ: 58417635 (please, use jabber, if you can)

http://freesource.info/