[asterisk-dev] loader completion

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Aug 21 04:42:24 MST 2006

----- Denis Smirnov <ds at seiros.ru> wrote:
> 1. muted not builded by default

It was never built by default.

> 2. zones2indications can be moved from contrib to utils

Maybe... hadn't looked at it, and it's unrelated to the new loader changes.

> 3. I don't see how I can compile _part_ of modules into Asterisk. I
> want
> to compile in all modules that hasn't external dependencies (it is
> nice
> feature for packing to distro).

This is correct. I did not spend the time to come up with any way to do per-module embedding selection. It could certainly be done, but will require significant changes to menuselect and to the module directory Makefiles, so I doubt it will happen for the Asterisk 1.4 release.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer