[asterisk-dev] loader completion

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Aug 21 07:47:32 MST 2006

----- Denis Smirnov <ds at seiros.ru> wrote:
> But 'make muted' not work after this change.

You are right; I've changed it to build by default.

> And one more question -- what is now right way for building
> third-party
> modules? E.g. for app_conference (I patch it for building with
> current
> trunk) I need build it with AST_MODULE="app_conference", right?

No, that's only used when the module is embedded. I have not yet tried building any out-of-tree modules, but they should be easier to build now that all our configure script output and related stuff is installed into /usr/include/asterisk during 'make install'. When I have somebody start updating asterisk-addons, we'll learn for sure what is needed :-)

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer