[asterisk-dev] Bug confirmation requested: zaptel ignores CALLINGTON

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Fri Aug 11 12:13:53 MST 2006

On Friday 11 August 2006 13:40, Stefan Gofferje wrote:
> before opening a bug I would like to make sure, this is an issue.
>
> I am trying to Set(_CALLINGTON=...) before making an outgoing call
> via an HFC-S Bri card. I have booked CLIP no screening and therefore
> can set an arbitrary CLID.
>
> Normally, the CALLINGTON is defined with prilocaldialplan in
> zapata.conf.

CALLINGTON is a readonly variable.  If anything, this is a feature
request.

The only way I know of to set the TON on a PRI circuit is to set
pridialplan to dynamic, then depending upon the length and the
initial digits of the number being dialled, the TON is set accordingly.
Otherwise, the recommended configuration is to set pridialplan to
"unknown" and let the remote switch figure it out based upon the
number sent.

--
Tilghman