[asterisk-dev] Bug confirmation requested: zaptel ignores CALLINGTON

Stefan Gofferje list-asterisk-dev at gofferje.homelinux.org
Fri Aug 11 11:40:31 MST 2006

Hi folks,

before opening a bug I would like to make sure, this is an issue.

I am trying to Set(_CALLINGTON=...) before making an outgoing call via
an HFC-S Bri card. I have booked CLIP no screening and therefore can set
an arbitrary CLID.

Normally, the CALLINGTON is defined with prilocaldialplan in
zapata.conf. The problem I experience is the following:

If prilocaldialplan is set to international, I have to set the CLID like
491231234567. On mobile phones, this number will be displayed
(correctly) as +491231234567. On landline phones the number will appear
as 00491231234567 which is not correct.

If prilocaldialplan is set to national, The CLID should be set as
01231234567. On mobile phones this will appear like 01231234567 which is
wrong. On landlines, it will appear like 01231234567 which is correct
and on international phones (abroad) it also appears like 01231234567
which is really wrong.

So, to make sure to transmit the CLID the right way, I tried to
Set(_CALLINGTON=...) and SetCalleId(..) based on the dialled number.
This failed as zaptel seems to only use prilocaldialplan and ignores an
overriding Set(_CALLINGTON=...).

Could somebody confirm that this (zaptel ignoring CALLINGTON) is an issue?

Regards,
Stefan

--
  (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
  //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263