[asterisk-dev] Bug confirmation requested: zaptel ignores CALLINGTON

Stefan Gofferje list-asterisk-dev at gofferje.homelinux.org
Sat Aug 12 02:35:24 MST 2006

Tilghman Lesher schrieb:

> CALLINGTON is a readonly variable.  If anything, this is a feature
> request.

I was setting _CALLINGTON, not CALLINGTON. Anyway, it works with
chan-capi-cm so I thought it could work with zap channels also.

> The only way I know of to set the TON on a PRI circuit is to set
> pridialplan to dynamic, then depending upon the length and the
> initial digits of the number being dialled, the TON is set accordingly.
> Otherwise, the recommended configuration is to set pridialplan to
> "unknown" and let the remote switch figure it out based upon the
> number sent.

Anyway, setting prilocaldialplan to dynamic and setting the CLID to
01231234567 causes the correct nuzmber format to be used to all
destinations, mobile, landline and international.

I will put this info somewhere on my homepage :-).

Thanks a lot,
Stefan

--
  (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
  //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263