[asterisk-dev] Re: Configuration for recording quality?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 09:04:35 MST 2006

In article <44D3699C.7050802 at integrics.com>,
Alistair Cunningham <acunningham at integrics.com> wrote:
> Jared Smith wrote:
> > Unfortunately, this list isn't the "I asked on the -users list, but
> > nobody answered" list.  This is not a court of appeals.
>
> Jared,
>
> So which list is? :)
>
> Seriously, I think there's a gap in the Asterisk mailing lists for
> questions that are too advanced for asterisk-users, but which would
> clutter up asterisk-dev (like this one!)

Indeed! I'm still waiting for anyone to answer my posting about problems
registering with two different SIP accounts on different proxies, but
within the same SIP domain.

I haven't seen anything from Olle for a while, so I assume he's on
vacation. When he pops up again, I'll try asking him directly.

Are there any other SIP experts apart from Olle?

> I don't think asterisk-advanced-users is the answer as it would get
> traffic from more sophisticated new users who realise that they'll get
> better responses for their simple questions there than on
> asterisk-users. I'm not sure what the answer is.

Unfortnately, neither do I.

Cheers
Tony
--