[asterisk-dev] Configuration for recording quality?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Aug 4 08:37:00 MST 2006

Jared Smith wrote:
> Unfortunately, this list isn't the "I asked on the -users list, but
> nobody answered" list.  This is not a court of appeals.

Jared,

So which list is? :)

Seriously, I think there's a gap in the Asterisk mailing lists for
questions that are too advanced for asterisk-users, but which would
clutter up asterisk-dev (like this one!)

I don't think asterisk-advanced-users is the answer as it would get
traffic from more sophisticated new users who realise that they'll get
better responses for their simple questions there than on
asterisk-users. I'm not sure what the answer is.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/