[asterisk-dev] testing asterisk's quality

Mike Taht mike.taht at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 08:38:35 MST 2006

My april fools RFC was going to be "IP over DTMF". Now that I think about
it, since DTMF over lossy networks has been making me crazy, it's not such a
bad idea for a series of elaborate tests after all. (Baudot over DTMF would
be more practical however... though a md5 checksum would be more effective
than a stop bit... hmm....)

Anyway, I've got a pile of scripts (currently hard coded to use cepstral,
but that's fixable) that all go into the "kickast" context that abuse the
server in various ways, and I would love to have a place to stick 'em... see
also

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6940 :)

I know, now you are all "waiting for baudot"...

; - One SIP stress test
; - One IAX2 stress test
; - One Realtime stress test
; - Codec conversion tests
;       - ulaw, alaw, gsm, ilibc, - speex, g726, g729
; - Fax Test (T.38)
; - Regressions
; - Bad Syntax Torture Test
; - DTMF Torture test