[asterisk-dev] asterisk-addons broken

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Apr 11 09:59:54 MST 2006

On 4/11/06 9:32 AM, "Trevor G. Hammonds" <trevor at concipient.net> wrote:

> I updated to the latest SVN Trunk this morning, and am no longer able to
> compile asterisk-addons.
>
> Any ideas or suggestions as to a quick workaround?  I really like using
> cdr_addon_mysql...
>
> Sincerely,
> Trevor Hammonds
>

> # make
> ./mkdep -fPIC -I../asterisk -D_GNU_SOURCE -DMYSQL_LOGUNIQUEID
> -I/usr/include/mysql   `ls *.c`
> cc -fPIC -I../asterisk -D_GNU_SOURCE -DMYSQL_LOGUNIQUEID
> -I/usr/include/mysql     -c -o cdr_addon_mysql.o cdr_addon_mysql.c
> cdr_addon_mysql.c:239: error: conflicting types for 'description'
> /usr/include/asterisk/module.h:85: error: previous declaration of
> 'description' was here
> cdr_addon_mysql.c:239: error: conflicting types for 'description'
> /usr/include/asterisk/module.h:85: error: previous declaration of
> 'description' was here
> cdr_addon_mysql.c:491: error: conflicting types for 'key'
> /usr/include/asterisk/module.h:102: error: previous declaration of 'key' was
> here
> cdr_addon_mysql.c:491: error: conflicting types for 'key'
> /usr/include/asterisk/module.h:102: error: previous declaration of 'key' was
> here
> make: *** [cdr_addon_mysql.o] Error 1

Trunk is currently undergoing loader changes that will affect outside
modules not maintained in the regular tree. As the other person who
responded indicated, you can fix it by placing const in front but beware
that the loader changes are not yet done or finalized so it may break again.

--
Joshua Colp
Software Developer
jcolp at digium.com