[asterisk-dev] chan_skinny - SCOigo is now TROLLING

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Thu Apr 6 01:55:45 MST 2006

Simon Lockhart ha scritto:
> My concern right now is that, having worked with the chan_sccp code (you've got
> patches in the code base from me to fix up endian problems), I will be accused

Of course you own your code and you can use it as you want.
> To me, and I didn't analyse the posted code line by line, it looks like the
> algorithm for contructing button templates has been taken from chan_sccp, but
> the code is sufficiently different that it hasn't just been lifted. Is that
> enough of a distinction?

c'mon Simon, that is exactly the same function, just function and
constants rename and 4 lines moved from the top to the bottom of the
function.
Anyway you can easy find more about the softkeymap implementation on the
bottom of the patch file. Exact reuse of the softkeymap array. There are
at least 1000 method to handle it... what a luck, the same method :-)

I don't care about it. I just want to move over.

Sergio