[asterisk-dev] chan_skinny fixes

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Mon Apr 3 13:40:13 MST 2006

North Antara ha scritto:
> One reason Jeremy (and myself) is (are) so frustrated, is because Sergio
> says something that appears he would like to work with us, then pulls out
> and comes up with another excuse of why he doesn't want to/can't.  We

God, what a liar!
I always said that right now I'm not interested in a svn merge. You'd
better read my old messages here and in the chan_sccp mailing list
> (including ABE users), which makes me think it's more of a
> monetary/donation issue than anything else - which would be a shame.

wow what is your IQ? I guess you can do any better.

I have done alot of work on the code, now it's your turn to demonstrate
something... so go coding... and please write your own code

Sergio