[Asterisk-Dev] Open source time card application for Asterisk

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Fri Sep 23 10:59:04 MST 2005

Hi,

As I get into this more, I find additional things I need to consider...
I want to use AMP (Asterisk Management Portal) for managing extensions
and such; but will I have to modify AMP to make this work since it
overwrites the dial plan??? What is the best way to do this - I assume
the best thing to do is have an external script that AMP references so
that AMP modifications are minimal. Anyone done anything like this or
have suggestions??? If anyone can point me towards some examples I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks