[Asterisk-Dev] Open source time card application for Asterisk

Joe Stewart joe-asterisk at beststuff.com
Fri Sep 23 09:45:58 MST 2005

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 09:34:15AM -0600, Chuck Bunn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am in the process of developing a time card application that
> integrates with Asterisk and I would like to know if anyone has done
> this and if so can you recommend an open source time card application
> that might reduce the amount of work required to connect it to Asterisk.
> I do not want to reinvent the wheel and write a WEB based time card app,
> I would rather spend my time getting Asterisk to connect to it. I will
> be using LAMP so it will be written in PHP instead of C...

Timesheet.php - http://www.advancen.com/timesheet/

This was ported to SugarCRM as PHP timesheet -
http://www.sugarforge.org/projects/timesheet/

I like the timer in egroupware's project module.

ck-erp might fit the bill pretty well too.  It has staff self service
and timesheet entry.  Can be integrated in eGw, tiki, phpbb, etc.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp

Joe