[Asterisk-Dev] Dual Span T1

Ricky Keele rjkeele at digitalnrg.com
Tue Sep 13 20:43:52 MST 2005

For you Andrew:

The suggestion was to place the card into another server.

I have the capability to make the line signaling anything I wish, I have
control of the Telco side of the T1/PRI but there were never any suggestions
to make any changes concerning the signaling of the line. I have tried every
configuration possible for the Telco side of this line. This same box has
been running a single span T1 card 110P since I put it into service using
PRI signaling. The trouble started with the Dual T1 card 2xxp. I have three
of these servers running the single span 110P using PRI signaling. I
returned the card after being told that it was defective. Replaced the card
with another card got the same results. Best guess was that the PCI slot
riser was causing the problem, so back to my original question; has anyone
used the Dual Span T1 in a 1U rack mount server that uses a riser to connect
the PCI card to the motherboard.

This is the email from Digium:

(Like I said on the phone, if this doesn't work either I still won't be
convinced of anything. To continue this troubleshooting any further, you'll
need to try that card in another machine (for example the DL 360 you said
you'll have available soon).

Let me know what happens.

~Kenny Shumard

Digium