[Asterisk-Dev] I need help to make a simple iax switch/proxy

Steve voip at digitaldatabits.net
Sun Sep 11 19:15:34 MST 2005

I agree with you Derek. I was stating my Opinion, Which happens to be a fact
as well, that IAX does have alot of problems in a MAJOR implementation. But,
SIP Seems to be a more strategic way of doing things yet, until something is
done to help IAX become more of a acceptable method of doing VOiP
Communications. Yet until IAX is dealt with and maybe re-structured to
provide better audio quality and not so much distortion and cutoff during a
call session. I think it would be best at this time for people who are more
into the quality of the VOiP Conversation to rely on sip until things can be
fixed with IAX2.

Stephen McMahon
DDIS
WV762H18