[Asterisk-Dev] I need help to make a simple iax switch/proxy

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Thu Sep 8 15:13:23 MST 2005

Steven,
  You never know - some people are going to provide some useful help
  which is why I always try to be nice (and never call people trolls).

 It was possible that the person would reply with a reasonable answer.

 And, it also helped raise the knowledge level of *-devel people.
  we need to differentiate beween the protocol, and the implementation.

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.                 Any fool can write code that
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.                a computer can understand.