[Asterisk-Dev] RE : RE:[Voicemail] app_voicemail.c

brett at websmyths.com brett at websmyths.com
Fri Oct 7 02:00:30 MST 2005

On 10/7/2005, "MOREIRA carlos" <carlos.moreira at eivd.ch> wrote:

> Kevin P.Fleming wrote:
>
>> You can already do this, by not supplying any mailbox number at all to
>> VoicemailMain from the dialplan. Please read the documentation and try
>> things out, you'll be surprised at what you can accomplish without
>> having to modify any code :-)
>
> Can you send me an exemple of the config of extension.conf to detect *
> when the user enter the password of the voice mail. Because i have read
> the documentation and i have not find a solution for my problem...
>
> Thank you very much....

Kevin (I don't think) is saying that Carlos.  Check out the sample
extention.conf...

;
; Give voicemail at extension 8500
;
exten => 8500,1,VoicemailMain

When done this way - it prompts for the mailbox and then prompts for the
password. So just give them another number to dial instead of their own
number.

Extentions are cheap in Asterisk 8-)

Brett