[Asterisk-Dev] RE : RE:[Voicemail] app_voicemail.c

MOREIRA carlos carlos.moreira at eivd.ch
Fri Oct 7 01:32:17 MST 2005

Kevin P.Fleming wrote:

>You can already do this, by not supplying any mailbox number at all to
VoicemailMain from the dialplan. Please read the documentation and try
things out, you'll be surprised at what you can accomplish without
having to modify any code :-)

Can you send me an exemple of the config of extension.conf to detect * when the user enter the password of the voice mail. Because i have read the documentation and i have not find a solution for my problem...

Thank you very much....