[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk install [colinux]

MOREIRA carlos carlos.moreira at eivd.ch
Fri Oct 7 05:12:36 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm installing asterisk 1.0.9 in a colinux 0.6.2
I have download asterisk with cvs and when i have do the command make install in /usr/src/asterisk, i have this error:

checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot
create executables.
make: *** [editline/libedit.a] Error 1

Somebody can say me what i have to install (gcc, glib,etc.. with apt-get) to make the install correct of asterisk...

thank you for your help..