[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri May 13 09:55:34 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 11:29 -0500, Brent Priddy wrote:
> David is there a cvs repository that you are keeping things or is the
> original author keeping up with things? It would be nice to have this
> stuff version controlled.

Quoting private mail in public... I'm sure you'll forgive me.

I wasn't keeping it in CVS, but you've prompted me to do so...

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.infradead.org:/home/cvs login
 (password is 'anoncvs')
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.infradead.org:/home/cvs co chan_bluetooth

I've imported Theo's 'latest' tarball and then committed my original
snapshot and a few changes I've made since then. It might even build on
a legacy^Wlittle-endian machine now, for example :)

If you've already submitted a disclaimer to Digium and want a real
account with commit privs, then mail me a SSH public key.

--
dwmw2