[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Manager Interface losing events

Daniel Pocock daniel at readytechnology.co.uk
Mon May 9 00:46:59 MST 2005

>In addition, we should probably write it as a double buffer:  the
>first for messages to be sent immediately, and the second for
>messages that are sent while ->blocking is set (which is set during
>all responses to an Action).  Currently, any event which is attempted
>during a Response is simply dropped on the floor, instead of being
>retried.

Thanks for explaining that.  Now that you have confirmed why this is
happening, I think the most logical solution for people wanting to use
the Manager interface as-is, would be opening two connections - one for
sending actions and one for reading events.  Am I correct in assuming
the second connection would never miss an event?