[Asterisk-Dev] [Rant] [long] - code style and quality

Fernando Romo pop at cofradia.org
Sat May 7 11:09:58 MST 2005

Steve:

is not a complain, i think is a suggestion and must be considere the
idea. Obviusly the goal of * is make a stable and useful product, but a
good code style help the manteiners to make bug tracking and patch easy.
I read a lot of lines of the asterisk code and found some routines very
cleaver and other very abstract.

The priority is the funcionality and stability, but in another time make
a code clean up and documentation helps * be more useful for all the people.

Maybe some people wants to take this role in the project, thas is good,
and left the core developers to advance faster.

Ideas are welcome

Best Regards...... Fernando Romo (pop at cofradia.org).