[Asterisk-Dev] RE: Asterisk-Dev Digest, Vol 10, Issue 41

Gene Willingham gwillingham at telasip.com
Fri May 6 17:38:23 MST 2005

I will add $2000 to the bounty as well.  I think this could be done in
phases, recognizing that a complete solution may be more work.  Some
providers have other equipment as their PSTN gateway and are not using
Asterisk TDM cards.  The first phase could be sip - sip pass through of
t.38.  This should allow asterisk to simply pass the t.38 stream from sip
end point to another SIP T.38 compliant gateway.