[Asterisk-Dev] Benchmark numbers....

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Tue May 3 19:16:16 MST 2005

Well its getting closer and closer every month.  I recall when I
tried to load 10k peers into asterisk in sip.conf when I first
started with asterisk... OMG it sucked.. asterisk would barf and roll
over and die for about 3 min.. then come back... but now it does this
very gracefully within a second or so ;)  And i'll be pushing the
numbers higher and higher as we solve issues such as this
registration bug. ;)

/b