[Asterisk-Dev] Error when new call is made into my channel...

Pere Sáez Garcia peresaezgarcia at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 09:31:46 MST 2005

Hello,
I'm developing a new channel to write music from a wav file. When a SIP
phone calls to my channel i receive the callback .call and i trace "New call
in [channle] [channel->name], returning 0 to asterisk. After this a Warning
trace is displayed: "ast_channel_make_compatible: No path to translate from
NPCS/dmbTest". What's the meaning of this "patch"? Is there any easy sample?
How can i establish that patch?

That is the tracing:
  INPUT: NPCS_request ast_pbx_start => success
  New call in [0x99ed740] [NPCS/dmbTest]
  May  2 18:23:11 WARNING[3246]: channel.c:2252 ast_channel_make_compatible:
No path to   translate from NPCS/dmbTest(0) to SIP/obc-dfd2(4)

Thank you