[Asterisk-Dev] how to modify dsp.c so that It can detect busytone outside US?

Julian J. M. julianjm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:51:29 MST 2005

Where are you located?

Load wctdm with debug=1, and check if you see polarity reversals in
/var/log/messages

If you do, then activate the following options in zapata.conf, for
your FXO channels:

answeronpolarityswitch=yes
hanguponpolarityswitch=yes

You may need to apply a patch that fixes incoming calls hangup
detection, which is in the bug tracker now (#0003874)

Julian J. M.