[Asterisk-Dev] how to modify dsp.c so that It can detect busytone outside US?

none none suppersneverready at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 04:38:17 MST 2005

hi,
Brancaleoni and  Pacheco say busydetect works outside
united states...if it is true then the disposition
field in Master.csv may not be correctly filled...it
always says "ANSWERED" to me even if the called phone
is busy.
My asterisk is CVS-HEAD-02/21/05 and I use swissvoice
ip10s with mgcp protocol.
I use busydetect=yes, busycount=6 and callprogress=yes
in  FXO section of zapata.conf (I have a Digium
TDM400P connected to 3 telco lines) but asterisk seems
not to detect busy channels, even if i use s-BUSY
instruction inside extensions.conf
I also set loadzone and defaultzone correctly for my
country.

What am I forgetting?? May it depend on my telco? or
on MGCP protocol?

Thanks in advance

DummyBoy