[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Problem with Meetme Application

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 03:35:04 MST 2005

In article <000501c535ce$e52ca2d0$ee01a8c0 at steve>,
Tom Dickenson <voip at digitaldatabits.net> wrote:
> I am having trouble with the Meetme application after a clean recompile of
> the latest CVS of asterisk as of 3/31/05
>
> Meetme runs ok until you press "STAR" * on the asterisk cli window it reads:
>
> Warning[16613] app_meetme.c 1085 conf_run: Error setting confrence
>     -- Hungup 'Zap/pseudo-1395427909'
>
> IS this a bug? Any clues?

Yes. It's the calls to ZT_SETCONF that were added in app_meetme.c 1.84 that
are failing: http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-cvs/2005-March/005438.html

Zaptel is returning EINVAL because ztc.confmode is zero but ztc.confno is non-zero.

Looks like it was a hurried fix that wasn't tested before committing.

Zeroing ztc.confno for the first call and restoring it from conf->zapconf for
the second call fixes the above error, but the mute/unmute menu options still
don't work, because at the time they are being applied, the caller is not in
a Zaptel conference.

I think the mute/unmute operations should just set user->adminflags, as there
are other errors in the confflags logic there too and I think it is wrong to
change CONFFLAG_MONITOR and CONFFLAG_TALKER on the fly. Setting adminflags
would allow the actual confmode setting to be done in the other part of the
loop where adminflags is chacked for changes.

Unfortunately, I don't have time right now to come up with a tested patch
for a good bug report on Mantis. Maybe in a day or two if no-one else does.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield