[Asterisk-Dev] Problem with Meetme Application

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Mar 31 02:01:03 MST 2005

Tom Dickenson wrote:
> I am having trouble with the Meetme application after a clean recompile of
> the latest CVS of asterisk as of 3/31/05
>
> Meetme runs ok until you press "STAR" * on the asterisk cli window it reads:
>
> Warning[16613] app_meetme.c 1085 conf_run: Error setting confrence
>     -- Hungup 'Zap/pseudo-1395427909'
>
> IS this a bug? Any clues?

On my systems it will also "crash" like this if you try to use the "s"
option to MeetMe and then hit the "*" key on any phones that are
in the conference.

I posted a mail about this to the -dev list a while back, but I'm
not smart enough to fix it myself.  No one replied.

How did you ever compose this mail in such a fashion that my reply
to it is this awful hosed non-line-wrapping mess?

I smell Microsoft. . . .

B.