[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Asterisk-Dev Digest, Vol 11, Issue 64

Vangelis Koukis vkoukis at cslab.ece.ntua.gr
Tue Jun 21 04:02:02 MST 2005

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 10:17:47pm -0500, asterisk-dev-request at lists.digium.com wrote:
> From: Leon Yeh <leon at newavenue.net>
> Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Dev] Pickup problem with SIP
>
> Hi Vangelis,
>
> I think you got the older version of the bristuff, try to use latest
> version( bristuffed -0.2.0- RC8).
>
> It compiled and worked well on my FC2 box. I have added additional code
> for steal to only steal if the channel was put on hold only. Let me know
>   if you need additional help.

Hi Leon,

thanks for your reply. I am using the builtin pickup capability of
Asterisk, as implemented in res_features.c in the Asterisk source, and not
the PickUp/PickDown/PickUpChan applications from bristuff. So, I think
it's not important exactly what version of bristuff is compiled in, is that
correct?

--
Vangelis Koukis
vkoukis at cslab.ece.ntua.gr
OpenPGP public key ID:
pub  1024D/1D038E97 2003-07-13 Vangelis Koukis <vkoukis at cslab.ece.ntua.gr>
     Key fingerprint = C5CD E02E 2C78 7C10 8A00  53D8 FBFC 3799 1D03 8E97