[Asterisk-Dev] Pickup problem with SIP

Leon Yeh leon at newavenue.net
Mon Jun 20 20:18:04 MST 2005

Hi Vangelis,

I think you got the older version of the bristuff, try to use latest
version( bristuffed -0.2.0- RC8).

It compiled and worked well on my FC2 box. I have added additional code
for steal to only steal if the channel was put on hold only. Let me know
  if you need additional help.

Leon Yeh
New Avenue Systems Inc.
Office: (626)254-1757 x880