[Asterisk-Dev] GR303

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sat Jun 4 20:50:04 MST 2005

> what is the current state of GR-303 support in asterisk?  from looking at
> the zap driver it seems to handle both FXO and FXS now.  are there any
> significant missing pieces?

I asked the same a couple times in the last six months and really
haven't run into anyone that says they are using it. Apparently
Mark uses it to reach a concentrator of some type at trade shows.
You may just have to send him a direct email.

I'd like to implement gr303 with a siemens central office in the
next 60 days, but I haven't found any sample configs or hints that
it even works.

Rich