[Asterisk-Dev] VAD/silence support better in stable or in cvs?

Eduardo Kaftanski eduardo at linuxcenterla.com
Sat Jun 4 13:21:42 MST 2005

Hi,

	I have a very stupid PABX that insists on sending VAD frames
even when I disable it. Asterisk complaints and nobody can be heard. Strange
thing is that if the call is an incoming call (to the PABX) everything
works perfectly.

	As I am using -stable, would a newer version work better? If so,
which one?

Thanks.

--
Eduardo Kaftanski
eduardo at linuxcenterla.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer/Instructor/Examiner
Gerente Ingenieria LinuxCenter S.A.
Mariano Sanchez Fontecilla 310, 2do piso, Edificio Birmann24, Las Condes, Chile
http://www.linuxcenterla.com +56-2-4834000