[Asterisk-Dev] Raw E1 capture

Michael Beukman michael at quaint.co.za
Wed Jul 27 06:15:25 MST 2005

Hi All,

I'm new to Digium and Asterisk.  I have a TE110P (single E1 PCI card)
installed on a Redhat 9.0 machine.  Zaptel is loaded and configured.

modprobe wcte11xp was successfull, and ztcfg resulted in the card giving
a green LED at the back when I plug my E1 stream in.

I would like to use the card to capture the Raw E1 stream to my HDD.  We
have
developed some applications what will do protocol analyses on various types
of E1 streams; standard interfaces as well as some propriety interfaces.

So its very important that I capture the E1 raw.

Is this possible, and could you point me in the right direction?

Any help appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Michael Beukman