[Asterisk-Dev] new Application LCDial

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Tue Jan 25 09:50:33 MST 2005

While ODBC makes it easier to use any type of database I do not think
that Asterisk itself prefers one over the other.  I believe that there
is a realtime engine for using MySQL directlty.

Checkout asterisk-addons:

* Matthew Boehm <mboehm at cytelcom.com> - MySQL RealTime Driver Author
*
* res_config_mysql.c <mysql plugin for RealTime configuration engine >

Just my 2 cents,

Robert Jackson